- 9am - Traditional Island Welcome
- 9:30am - Paddle to Paradise: Get ready to leave your worries and the mainland behind as we leisurely kayak around Alamitos Bay. If the water isn't your thing, feel free to sit this part out
- 10:30am - Island Hopping: No need to charter a plane in order to tour the Pacific Rim. From Hawaii to Tahitia, the Cook Islands to New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga & Somoa we will bask in the beauty and oral history of true paradise as we custom-create pareos (pre-order your choice of color)
- 12noon - 'Aina Awakea break: BYO lunch or enjoy our Pacific Rim fare for $15 (features chicken salad served in a half pineapple and other islandy stuff)
- 1pm - Crafternoon session: Before we start swaying our hips, chanting and drumming, we will take some time to let our stomachs settle while we make wearable craft keepsakes
- 2pm - Talk to the Hands ... and Hips: The languid dance form known as hula does more than just entertain, it tells a story and carries on an oral tradition going back centuries. We'll learn an easy routine that we'll perform while donning our pareos and crafts. We'll also do some Polynesian chanting and learn to speak a little Hawaiian
- 4:30pm - Let's Talk Tiki: Join us for a true tiki experience at the legendary Don the Beachcomber restaurant. We'll start with happy hour so expect to see a lot of paper drink umbrellas. At 5:30pm we'll beat the rush and dine by the venue's waterfall while serenaded by live, authentic Polynesian music, beginning at 6pm. All food and drinks here are no-host. Feel free to stay as long as you like. You're still on vacation for the day!
$95 includes activities and crafts; meals not included