The fees you choose to assess your students will depend entirely on your region and what its market will bear. For example, in SoCal our mercamps are held at the beach, so there is no pool rental cost to factor in. All camp fees should be discussed with (and approved by) Siren Central prior to posting.
CERTIFICATION COSTS & OPTIONS
You have control over the amount you invest in your camp business. Do what's right for you when it's right for you. And if you're in Southern California, we can do your trainings in person versus videochat. Woohooo!
AVAILABLE CAMP THEMES: At present, we're focusing on mer camps
- $750 - Adult Mermaid
- $500 - Mermaiden & Merminion
- $1000 - Adult/Kid combo (You save $250)
- Camp certification in your theme of choice
- Camp Business Basics 2-hour 1-on-1 videochat training
- Theme 2-hour 1-on-1 videochat training
- $250-375: 2-3 day in-person training intensive in SoCal - 10am-4pm, includes lunch & snack; 2-day option available to those already certified in Siren Soirees, Fantasy Fitness or as a Fairty Godmother
- $225+: Duet program set-up - we'll create a website & social media pages for you, compose & distribute a press release, etc. Rates vary depending on your ongoing needs, starting at $225.